Wednesday, January 26, 2011

UiTM Jengka?? Let's see how they react?


WEEK 3
We have been given the task to interview a few students, especially those studying in UiTM Jengka, about their views and opinions on the campus itself.


"Jengka campus provides a more effective learning environment, because its location totally free from the hustle and bustle of the city. Besides, peaceful surrounding of campus will ensure a positive impact on students, particularly in focusing solely on education."

 BLOG COMMENTS:
" i think your blog is quite simple and easy to manage. For starting, i would like to say that you did pretty good and i believe that, soon your blog will become more attractive"
 ( Syed Abdul Rahman Syed Mortadza, BM112)



"Based on my opinion, all the facilities available on campus Jengka give satisfaction to all students. The new buildings have been completed as a block FTB, FTA, Block A & B has increased the comfort level in the education system in UiTM Jengka. The newly built library will also facilitate students to get a reference in any educational subject and i believe that was awesome" 

BLOG COMMENTS:
"during my study in UiTM, I never tried to make a blog by my own. So i think your group is very awesome because all of you dare to take that challenge. Keep it up man!!"
( Ahmad Zakwan Bin Dzulkifly, BM111 )


"Jengka today is better than Jengka 10 years ago. I am very proud to be selected as one of the students in UiTM Jengka. as someone who loves sports, facilities such as football fields, tennis court, futsal court, give me more eager to live a healthier life. In addition, I am also fascinated with the surrounding landscape of Jengka'scampus because it is truly beautiful and captivating such as lakes, farms and gardens also "

 BLOG COMMENTS:
"I've nothing to say. I'm  just so proud of all you because interviewed me very well. Keep me up-to-date about your blog and i will give my own feedback, peace!!"
(Muhammad Syamin Aizat Bin Kamuri, BM111)



"As a woman, I really want a learning environment free from pressure. Among my favorite area is Taman Tenet because of the surrounding natural features. as well as stress relief, I was able to spend time with my classmates while waiting for the next class."
 
 BLOG COMMENTS:
"actually, i have own a blog for myself. So, i think your blog need more adjustment and improvement to attract people to visit your blog. No offense k. I'm just giving my opinion. If u need assistance, just let me know and I'm happy to helping" 
( Nurul Nadia Binti Nazari, BM111 )

CONCLUSION:-
Here it can be concluded that the "Campus Jengka" is one of the suitable campus for all levels of students because of the condusive surrounding environment. Besides, we believe that this campus will produce better students from other campuses.

( p/s: all of our interviews are in person and not really official )

No comments:

Post a Comment